- Steve Scott will be our convener for August and September 2012. We will look at leadership needed for our next steps in September.
- A listserve will be developed to facilitate our between meetings conversation and work.
- To present a public face through something like a WordPress blog/webpage.
- Presumption of transparency and speaking freely with one another is our norm; confidentiality of any part of our conversation is a given if it is asked for.
- Application for a grant will be made to provide for additional resources.
- Setting August and September meeting dates will be based on the results of an online scheduler, Doodle. Our August meeting is expected to be in Tomah from 10 to 3.
- Meetings from October 2012 to June 2013 will be the 3rd Monday of the month. Timing will depend on location. This is expected to be a priority in calendaring.
- Bishop Lee’s decision that the Questions of Law were hypothetical and moot.
- Looking at a convener and/or consultant to aid our conversation.
- Relationship to the Orders of Elders, Deacons, and Local Pastors.
- Beginning with our own relationships before beginning on content.
- Beginning references to additional resources available to us.
- Recognition that funding is insufficient, we will address this later.